Monday, October 02, 2006

I just wanted to drop you a quick note expressing my gratitude and satisfaction with everyone at Grynn and Barrett. Right from the beginning, your company has bent over backwards to meet our needs. They have been helpful and easy to work with during every step of the experience.

One particular situation stands out in my mind. During our picture day, at the last minute I needed a few more HOURS from you photographers and they were extremely accommodating. I thought that I might have to schedule a second day, but the professionals at Grynn and Barrett came through for us. Their flexibility and professionalism was greatly appreciated.

In addition to being flexible, all of the individuals that I have encountered at Grynn and Barrett have been outstanding. Every person I have dealt with has taken care of every detail of the photo process without issue. Linda, you alone have communicated with me numerous times to ensure that we received the products and services that we requested.

For these reasons and many more I would like to thank you for the great service that you have provided us at Haddam-Killingworth Middle School.

Sincerely,
Michael Susi
Assistant Principal
Haddam-Killingworth Middle School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home