Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Soldier's Angels

Hey Everyone!
For those of you who don't already know, my brother Matt is currently in Iraq serving with the Marines. My family is so proud of him and support him as much as we can. My mom recently joined an organization called Soldier's Angels. It is a group of people all around the country that get together and send the troops food and clothing and things of that nature. It is great to give them the things that they need along with the things that they miss from home. This past Halloween, we made cards and bags of candy for each person in the squadrin that we adopted (which happens to be my brothers!). I am sure that many of you have seen the box for donations in the kitchen. For those of you who donated, thank you so much!!!! We are trying to send out more things since the holiday season is fast approaching. If anyone has anything they would like to donate, it would be greatly appreciated! If you feel you don't have things to give, we are also looking for people to help us fill out Christmas cards to send over there. If you are interestedbrother!! in lending a hand with the cards, let me know! There is a list on the box in the kitchen of the different things that they are looking for. If you have any questions, let me know!!! Thank you so much for helping to support my brother!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home