Friday, March 13, 2009

Hey Everyone!
I wanted to tell you about a new fun discovery I made.  If you go on to the Fast Lane website (for the Pike)-they are giving away free transponders when you sign up!!  You can get up to 4 free transponders under 1 account and you only need $20 to sign up.  You start with $20 either from a credit card or bank account and once the amount goes under $10, they take out the balance from your card or account to bring the total back up to $20.  I think I filled out the online information Wednesday night and I already received my 2 free transponders!!!!!  I am so excited about this and feel that everyone can benefit from the free transponders-even going to Westfield or Chicopee where the toll is free, now you just zip through the fast lane!  It is the best!  I hope that this is helpful to everyone and that you can take advantage of this great offer!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home