Friday, May 11, 2007

Relay GO TIME!!

WOW!! The big day is here! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the HCC track at some point over the next day or so. Relay runs from 6pm today(Fri.) till 3pm tomorrow(Sat). We will have food so, come for a bite at 6pm today, or for a special breakfast tomorrow morning at 8am, orstop by and grab some Pizza tomorrow for lunch at noon. I wanted to take just a minute and thank everyone for putting such an increadible effort into fundraising. To this point we have raised over $10,000 for our team!!! That is amazing and it shows what the G&B team is capable of when we set out to do something! I know that Lisa would be proud of us all.

As far as the standings on the contest. Jenna is in the lead, with Mary J. in second place and yours truely is looking forward to having Jason help me wash my car.(My Pathfinder....not the rental) Thank you to everyone on team Picture Lisa for all your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home