Friday, July 11, 2008

2007 Yearbook info/help

f I'm finishing up the 2007 G&B yearbook, and I need some help! p
a I'm going to put up a big sheet down in the lunch room for "Superlative Suggestions," or you can email ideas to me. I'm looking for categories and people to "nominate" for a Superlative...examples: Best Dressed, Most Likely to .... You can look in last year's G&B yearbook or your old school yearbooks for ideas. I need suggestions ASAP as I'm almost done with the book.
a If you know of any Awards or Honors that were given out/received by our company or employees in 2007, please let me know so I can include those in the book.
a Do you have any funny or favorite quotes from 2007? Please pass these on to me, too!
a I'm still looking for a few candids. Please email me any candid pictures you have, or give me a CD to borrow.
a Any words of thanks for other employees/bosses? Example: "Thanks to Bob for another great BBQ."
If there's anything else you want to make sure goes into the yearbook, please let me know about it! Thanks for your help!!!
~meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home