Monday, October 15, 2007

Karaoke this Wed.

Just a reminder for anyone who has not yet been out to visit. I'm still doing karaoke on Wed. nights at the Chalet on View st. in Chicopee(I391 to Gratten St. exit., rt of the exit to Olea st. on rt. take Olea to top of the street and take a right onto View st. the club is right there) (less than a minute from the exit) Also, diddn't know if anyone was planning to go out on Holoween night(Wed. 10/31) WE start at 8pm and it goes till midnight. Hope to see you there.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, for anyone planning on going, I would like to hitch a ride and save the cab money. I would be more than happy to pitch in for gas though! Thanks, Christina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 PM  

  • Whoops, sorry, I was referring to Halloween night.......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home